    and if is invalid after some time I'll receive
    'nodelivery' message... how I can read 'nodelivery' email header?

    GP

    PHP2, Apr 5, 2004

  2. "PHP2" <> writes:

    > I wish read email headers... how do it with Perl?

    Mail::Header

    > I wish send email from server to
    > and if is invalid after some time I'll receive
    > 'nodelivery' message... how I can read 'nodelivery' email header?

    You probably also want a module to read your mailbox.

    There are modules in the usual place for reading various types of
    mailbox (Unix, IMAP, POP3...)

    --
    \\ ( )
    . _\\__[oo

    Brian McCauley, Apr 5, 2004

  3. On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:10:17 +0200,
    PHP2 <> wrote:
    > I wish read email headers... how do it with Perl?

    Mail::Header, which comes as part of the MailTools package. It's
    available from CPAN.

    > I wish send email from server to
    > and if is invalid after some time I'll receive
    > 'nodelivery' message... how I can read 'nodelivery' email header?

    First of all, you'll have to get the messages from your mailbox. It
    depends on where that is stored on how you do that. There are Perl
    modules available for POP and IMAP, as well as modules to parse
    various mailbox file formats.

    http://search.cpan.org/

    Let me give you a little warning though: while 90% of the bounce
    messages are reasonably formatted, and easy to parse, and fall in a
    few categories, there are some cutesy mail admins out there, who've
    customised the crap out of their mail gateway, with the result that
    their bounce messages are almost impossible to recognise as such.

    The best thing to do for this sort of thing, is to set up a dedicated
    email address that you send your "probe" email from. That way, you
    will get all replies on that account. You will still have some email
    that you will need to deal with manually: the ones I mentioned above,
    and the ones from real people who reply to your message themselves.

    Martien
    --

    Martien Verbruggen |
    Trading Post Australia |

    Martien Verbruggen, Apr 6, 2004
  4. bavithra <> wrote:
    >I NEED for code for user creation form one enter email and mobile number another user click same email and mobile its validate already exits it will come

    [Please limit your line length to ~75 characters as has been a
    time-honored and -proven custom in Usenet for over 2 decades. Thank you]

    I realize that English is probably not your native language but please
    try putting in some more effort in writing understandable text. Your
    text is a sequence of English words, but it doesn't follow any grammar
    and its meaning is completely unclear.

    Don't try difficult structures. Use simple and short sentences. Use the
    standard structure subject, verb, object. Use punctuation.
    Maybe that will sound like baby talk, but better baby talk than
    gibberish.

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Feb 9, 2014
  5. PHP2

    Tim McDaniel Guest

    In article <>,
    J_rgen Exner <> wrote:
    >bavithra <> wrote:
    >>I NEED for code for user creation form one enter email and mobile
    >>number another user click same email and mobile its validate already
    >>exits it will come

    >and its meaning is completely unclear.

    I think you are a LITTLE too harsh -- I think it means this.

    "I need code for a user creation form for a Web page.
    User 1 enters their email and mobile telephone number.
    After some time, user 2 clicks that email and mobile number.
    If the system validates that the email and mobile number exists,
    then something (a message?) will be transmitted to user 1."

    bavithramurali, is that what you want?

    If true:

    I am sorry. The purpose of comp.lang.perl.misc is for people who know
    Perl, who write code, who get a single problem, who need help with it.
    An example: "Here is some code. There is an error message for line
    12. What does the message mean? How do I fix it?"

    People here do not want to write much code for people, because of
    these reasons:
    - People here do not want to do much work and get no money.
    - Someone must do much work to get details -- describe the form.
    Describe the system. What needs to be sent? How?
    Probably, few people here write your language, so it would be
    very difficult.

    I think this: please get someone in your area.

    --
    Tim McDaniel,

    Tim McDaniel, Feb 9, 2014