    believe this would work in this case.
    --
    Scott
    scottrm, Jan 5, 2005

  2. well you correct, dataset object is not the best data container when you
    think about interoperability, but other type of list is OK,
    CollectionBase based works great as long as the containing ttype fully
    XML serializable, this will translate to something like ArrayOf on the
    wire(WSDL).
    The better approach is of course to design the XML schema first before
    writing a WebMethod(OK you can go all way to write your own WSDL), the
    you can use XSD.exe to generate the types from XML schema, check out
    WSContractFirst to enable you to this easily

    http://www.thinktecture.com/Resources/Software/WSContractFirst/default.html

    Regards
    Erymuzuan Mustapa

    Erymuzuan Mustapa, Jan 5, 2005