How securely publish

LP

Hi there,

This may be a little off-topic here, but does anyone know if there's a way
to establish to secure FTP connection from Visual Studio to my web site.
Since passwords and files are transferred in plain text, what good is the
Visual Studio publishing feature if it can't be secured. Thanks in advance.

LP

Sorry,

"... to establish to secure FTP connection ..."

should read

"to establish a secure FTP connection ..."