How sell ownership of websites?

VB Programmer

I am an independent ASP.NET/Flash developer. I currently have about 15
ASP.NET, Flash, and mixed websites that I created and manage.

Because of various factors I am thinking about selling the rights of my
websites, including domain name, source code, rights to profit off all
future enhancements/development, etc... Any suggestions as to how I can go
about this? Has anyone done anything like this?

Thanks!

Peter Morris [Droopy eyes software]

Either wait to be contacted (which may never happen), write to people with
similar sites, or advertise it on ebay.

Juan T. Llibre

Please don't use this newsgroup to post business info or attempt to conduct business.

VB Programmer

That's why I told her I would email her directly for more details. I was
just responding to her message. Sorry for any stress this has caused... :)

Juan T. Llibre

<sigh>

But you included the business info in a post which thousands of people will read,
when the info is only of interest to you and Winista ( whose mail address is available
in the post you were replying to ).

Sorry, your post amounts to SPAM, and is not acceptable.

re:
Sorry for any stress this has caused... :)

No stress was caused. It's just that we get enough SPAM as it is.

I'm glad to see the smilie in your reply, though... ;-)

VB Programmer

I apologize if my genuine and brief response was classified as "spam". I
love this newsgroup and frequent it often. Sorry... :)