How set the path java in ant?

Poldo

I have donwloaded a program that I must compile with ant. In ant I
must set the path java, but how can I set this path?
Thanks.

KD

Its best you look at the Ant documentation.

But here goes:

<path id="project.path.test">

<fileset dir="/mylibs">
<include name="*.jar"/>
</fileset>

</path>

<target name="studentsystem-test" depends="jar">
<java classname="za.ac.up.corporate.student.test.StudentSystemTest"
fork="true">
<classpath refid="project.path.test"/>
</java>
</target>

Tony Morris

Poldo said:
I have donwloaded a program that I must compile with ant. In ant I
must set the path java, but how can I set this path?
Thanks.

You set the JAVA_HOME environment variable in a very similar, oh hang on,
no, EXACT manner to that which is CLEARLY DOCUMENTED in the Apache Ant
Manual.

--
Tony Morris
Software Engineer