    I have donwloaded a program that I must compile with ant. In ant I
    must set the path java, but how can I set this path?
    Thanks.
    Poldo, Feb 13, 2004

  2. Poldo

    KD Guest

    Its best you look at the Ant documentation.

    But here goes:

    <path id="project.path.test">

    <fileset dir="/mylibs">
    <include name="*.jar"/>
    </fileset>

    </path>

    <target name="studentsystem-test" depends="jar">
    <java classname="za.ac.up.corporate.student.test.StudentSystemTest"
    fork="true">
    <classpath refid="project.path.test"/>
    </java>
    </target>

    KD, Feb 13, 2004

  3. Poldo

    Tony Morris Guest

    "Poldo" <> wrote in message
    > I have donwloaded a program that I must compile with ant. In ant I
    > must set the path java, but how can I set this path?
    > Thanks.

    You set the JAVA_HOME environment variable in a very similar, oh hang on,
    no, EXACT manner to that which is CLEARLY DOCUMENTED in the Apache Ant
    Manual.

    --
    Tony Morris
    Software Engineer