How should i go about creating a tabs that load different forms?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by axristo@gmail.com, Oct 25, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Greeting, this is my firt post in this forum .. so be gently ;)

    I am developing a database application and i want some help on the
    following scenario

    user enters some data in a table and when this is performed additional
    tabs are activated to allow the user to connect the entry to other
    related tables

    for instance i want him to enter data for a book (title,isbn....) and
    then allow him to connect it to multiple authors from another tab,
    retailers from another tab...

    In my understanding each tab should represent a form and handle its own
    data (while persisting the id of the new book). i dont think it should
    be made with javascript, because that would mean to load all publishers
    and all retailers and all authors... at the beginning (seems wrong).

    so what would the best approach be ?

    gabriel

    , Oct 25, 2006

  2. JP.Gantlin Guest