How the IIS affect ASP.Net

Fred

When I'm trying to consult a Webform.aspx create via
Visual Studio .Net, my internet explorer only show some
words instead of showing my web form control. Like label
instead of showing the label. So, I'm asking myself if the
problem come from my IIS server or from the way I created
my asp page via Visual Studio .Net. And I want to know is
there anything that I should after installing my IIS
server and than my Visual studio .Net. Is there any sort
of config necessary for the IIS after all this in Windows
2k Pro?