how to accept a no as input in eng. & print in the numerical form!!

raj

Hi Guys ,

new to this group i have a question

regarding the program to accept a no. as input in english & print in
the numerical form !!.

for ex. input is one thousand twenty three

output 1023.

please help !!

thanks a lot in advance:

Victor Bazarov

raj said:
regarding the program to accept a no. as input in english
> & print in
the numerical form !!.

for ex. input is one thousand twenty three

output 1023.

This is not a C++ language question. It's the question of how you
convert an english representation into numbers. You need an algorithm
for that. If you have an algorithm, share it with us and we can help
you write it in C++ terms. If you don't have the algorithm, you need to
devise one. If you need help with that, try asking in the newsgroup
'comp.programming', where general programming questions like that are
discussed.