    Maybe it would be possible using records?

    The code is in VHDL and the simulations are done with ModelSim and the synthesizer is XST, I'm working with a Xilinx FPGA.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
    B3nd3r, Apr 10, 2008

  2. B3nd3r

    jeppe

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2008
    Messages:
    348
    Location:
    Denmark
    Hi
    I believe your using the starter version of Modelsim
    Try the buildin-ISE simulator from xilinx - your able to "open" your design in a tree structure (usually lower left corner)
    Add the signal you want to watch by "drag and drop" - restart the simulator and run the simulation agian (for specific time)

    Your welcome
    Jeppe
    jeppe, Apr 10, 2008