How to access a bean from a tag library

neoivan

1.
I need to display a big list of results in my JSP in groups of 10 to
10, or 20 to 20.

Which is the best way to do it?

I'm using a tag library, it connects to the database and retrieves all
data, so how can i store this results in a bean or something else, in
order for them to become accesible the next time the tag is invoked.
Could i pass a resultset parameter to a tag?

Which could be another alternative if tags don't work well for that?

2.
How can i use a bean (instantiated in one servlet) in another servlet?

Thanks