How to access a button inside a table?

simplengrichard

Hi everyone!

I need some help. I placed a webform table and then I added other
controls within the cell such as dropdown box and buttons, etc. I was
wondering if it is possible to access this controls from the code
behind?

Thanks. I appreciate any information you can give me.

Thanks again.

nasirmajor

I need some help. I placed a webform table and then I added other
controls within the cell such as dropdown box and buttons, etc. I was
wondering if it is possible to access this controls from the code
behind?

if you are a new to asp.net then i think you are asking a very simple
quetion
else i don't know what you are asking.
however in first case (using visual studio 2005)
in the design view double click any control, it will automatically take
you to the code behind file and will generate the default event
regarding that control.
if you want any other event regarding that control. right click it in
design view and click 'properties' . proerties window will appear to
the right down corner. you can see there a yellow icon (like thunder
light) when you click it all events regarding that controls will
appear. and you just write any sutible word and there and press enter ,
it will also take you to the code behind and will generate event
regarding that control.

if this is the solution to your problem then you should atleast read
any good book relating asp.net first.