    In this service I need to check the Admin | app_data folder for the
    existance of other folders required in order to make the service work. How
    would I do this? I use .net 3.5 and vs2008
    Andy B, Jun 24, 2008

  2. Andy B

    Munna Guest

    Re: how to access app_data folder of a web application from a WCFservice project

    Hi

    Since you using 3.5 and vs2008 you can add wcf service directly in
    your web application...

    Well you can always write code to access the App_data folder if have
    your own control hosting server...

    or perhaps..

    call a web request from the web service to the web site 's specific
    handler which answers you app_data folder's
    requirement...

    Best of luck

    Munna

    www.munna.shatkotha.com