    anything.

    Thanks,
    Francisco Araujo
    Francisco Araujo, Sep 15, 2006

  2. After many hours looking a way to do it i was able to figure it out:

    Dim Lbl As System.Web.UI.MobileControls.Label =
    Me.ActiveForm.Footer.FindControl("lblRecCount")
    Dim View As System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridView =
    Me.ActiveForm.Footer.FindControl("grdOrders")
    Lbl.Text = "(" + View.Rows.Count.ToString + ") Records found"

    Francisco Araujo, Sep 15, 2006