How to access controls which are placed in datagrid Header Templete

upendra

Hi,
I am B.V.Ramesh Babu.I am working as software programmer using .net.We
are using asp.net1.1 with C#.net as coding.I hope that i will get the
required support from you.
Here is my requirement.
I am using datagrid control.In that data grid I put checkboxes in both
item templete and in Header templete.My requirement is is if i check
any checkbox in itemtemplete and click delete button those records will
be deleted.In another way I check the check box in the Header templete
The all check boxes will be checked and if dechecked all check boxes
will be deleted.
For that purpose I took check box in header templete.But I am unable
access the check box in the header templete of the datagrid
I use the following html code.