    Thanks in advance

    -
    vbvjai
    vbvjain, Nov 5, 2004

  2. You need to access OLE Structured Storage

    Dsofile.exe Lets You Edit Office Document Properties from Visual Basic and
    ASP

    http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;Q224351

    This sample project creates a DLL that you can use to get document
    properties (including thumbnails) of Office files, .URL files and files
    stored in NTFS5 partitions.

    http://www.mvps.org/emorcillo/vb6/com/readdocumentproperties.shtml

    Structured Storage - The DocFile

    http://www.codeproject.com/file/structstor.asp?print=true