How to access Labels inside Repeater

JesperGJensen

I would like to access and alter a label serverside. This label is
placed within a repeater.
Currently Visual Studio does not allow me to access or alter this
label. Am i doing something wrong?

Example:
<asp:Repeater ID="rptTransactions" runat="server">
<HeaderTemplate>
<asp:Label ID="lblRepeaterHeader"
runat="server" />
</HeaderTemplate>

<FooterTemplate>
</FooterTemplate>
</asp:Repeater>

Angel

if you are looking for something simple like

Dim myval as label = Ctype(Repeater1.Items(0).FindControl("lblProductName"),
Label)

It seems to be only valid at the prerender event of the control.