How to access signed javascripts from html?

lilostitch

thank you in advance for your time
I am really toasted over this problem.

I use a CGI to generate some HTML, which references an external
javascript file by
<script src="....." >
the HTML is mainly used to convey some data wrapped in the DOM, so that
the javascript client can later work on the data.

the JS client wants to access some previleges (I use the mozilla SOAP
API), so it needs the script to be signed.
the document on mozilla site seems to say that I have to put all the
HTML,JS files into a directory and sign them all. but in my case, the
HTML is dynamically generated, and changes every time, and can not be
signed beforehand.
--even if it is possible to sign only the javascript file, how can I
access the JS from HTML?
the old ARCHIVE="..." is not recognized, and mozilla doc says I have to
use
jar:http://somesite.com/myjar.jar!/original.html format,
but this is impossible for my CGI case........

then how shall I approach this problem?
thanks a lot!