    window(calculator) from my application.
    How can i do this.
    plz help.

    moumita, Jan 13, 2006

  2. [OT] How to activate a running Windows application

    On 13 Jan 2006 04:33:06 -0800, "moumita"
    <> wrote:

    >hi,
    >I have launched one Windows application like Calculator from my VC++
    >application.Now i need to activate as well as show this
    >window(calculator) from my application.
    >How can i do this.
    >plz help.

    You need to ask in a group devoted to Windows programming, for
    example: comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32

    This question is off-topic for comp.lang.c++ which deals with
    programming questions relating to the ANSI standard C++ language
    itself, not OS-specific things.

    --
    Bob Hairgrove

    Bob Hairgrove, Jan 13, 2006

  3. moumita

    mlimber Guest

    moumita wrote:
    > hi,
    > I have launched one Windows application like Calculator from my VC++
    > application.Now i need to activate as well as show this
    > window(calculator) from my application.
    > How can i do this.
    > plz help.

    This is a platform-specific question rather than a C++ language
    question and should be taken to the appropriate newsgroup. See this FAQ
    for what is on-topic in this group and for some suggestions of better
    places to post:

    Cheers! --M

    mlimber, Jan 13, 2006
  4. moumita

    elephanto Guest

    moumita napisa³(a):
    > hi,
    > I have launched one Windows application like Calculator from my VC++
    > application.Now i need to activate as well as show this
    > window(calculator) from my application.

    SetForegroundWindow ?

    --
    elephanto