How to add a counter to a link.....

The Snoozing Team

Hi!

I want to know wich way i can use to know how many
time somebody clic on a specific link.....

If it's not possible, can i link to a page who redirect automaticly
to another page and put a counter to the first page

LINK ==>page with counter and redirection ==> WEB page

This redirection as to be transparent for the user....

Thank