how to add a Scroll Bar in CheckBoxList control in ASP.NET

Marshal Antony

How to add a vertical scroll bar to a CheckBoxList Server control in
ASP.NET.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Marshal Antony

Marshal Antony

David,
I knew it before which I had tried already.But I was looking for
something which looks exactly like a list box.
Anyway it is enough for my need for now.I am using OVERFLOW: auto instead
of OVERFLOW:scroll as it put the
scroll bar ondemand only.
Thanks a bunch..
Marshal Antony