How to add additional font face to Python 3.3.2 IDLE?

maildragons1

How can I add for example Droid Sans Mono to python 3.3.2 IDLE? I'm not very familliar with font faces, really.

Thank's!

Terry Reedy

How can I add for example Droid Sans Mono to python 3.3.2 IDLE? I'm not very familliar with font faces, really.

I suspect that Idle just looks in the standard font directory of your
system to make the list of available fonts that it displays in the
Options dialog. So I think that you just need to 'install' the font,
whatever than means for your OS.

maildragons1

23 авгуÑÑ‚ 2013, петък, 19:33:41 UTC+3, Terry Reedy напиÑа:
I suspect that Idle just looks in the standard font directory of your

system to make the list of available fonts that it displays in the

Options dialog. So I think that you just need to 'install' the font,

whatever than means for your OS.

I searched a little on that topic and i found that this is actualy what theIDLE is doing.
Thanks Terry Jan !