    form and he can add an attachment file if he wants.And
    later when you click on the User.His information along
    with the attachment should be displayed.

    Zameer, Dec 4, 2003

  2. You need to use an <input type='file'> control on your page, which allows an
    upload. On the server, you can then call the PostedFile.SaveAs(...) method
    on the HtmlFileInput control, and store the file. You can then log the file
    name in your user database, which you can grab using the PostedFile.FileName
    property of the control, and display this link to the user.

    --
    Chris Jackson
    Software Engineer

    Chris Jackson, Dec 4, 2003