How to add attachment file to a form

Zameer

Hi All,
I want to know how i can add attachment file to form for a
particular user.Its like user fills his information on
form and he can add an attachment file if he wants.And
later when you click on the User.His information along
with the attachment should be displayed.

Chris Jackson

You need to use an <input type='file'> control on your page, which allows an
upload. On the server, you can then call the PostedFile.SaveAs(...) method
on the HtmlFileInput control, and store the file. You can then log the file
name in your user database, which you can grab using the PostedFile.FileName
property of the control, and display this link to the user.