How to add barcode images into ASP.NET ReportViewer - RDLC reports

Guest

Due to its flexible design, Neodynamic Barcode Professional for Reporting
Services
(http://www.neodynamic.com/Products/BCRS/BarcodeRS.aspx?tabid=78&prodid=7)
allows you to show barcode images in RDLC (Report Definition Language
Client-side processing) reports. You can use all Barcode Symbologies - Linear
& 2D - built-in Barcode Professional.
In this Step By Step Guide
(http://www.neodynamic.com/ND/FaqsTipsTricks.aspx?tabid=66&prodid=7&sid=30)
you'll learn how to create a RDLC report which shows barcode images into it
using Barcode Professional and Visual Studio 2005 ReportViewer controls in an
ASP.NET Web Application. In this sample we're going to create a Product List
RDLC report using Microsoft's AdventureWorks database sample.

Neodynamic
..NET Components & Controls
http://www.neodynamic.com

Juan T. Llibre

Please don't spam this nerwsgroup.

You can mention commercial components here
only if you're answering a specific question by a user.

Send your announcements to the
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.announcements newsgroup

Thank you for your cooperation.