    How can I do?

    I am using VB to write
    Thank You
    =?Utf-8?B?RmF0Ym95Y2FudGVlbg==?=, Jan 21, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RmF0Ym95Y2FudGVlbg==?=

    Showjumper Guest

    Will this do?

    Private Sub TextBox1_TextChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
    System.EventArgs) Handles TextBox1.TextChanged

    End Sub

    "Fatboycanteen" <> wrote in message
    > I want to add a event on a textbox when textchanged..
    > But I don't want to add on by using this method < asp:textbox ...

    ontextchanged="" />

    Showjumper, Jan 21, 2004

  3. Place in Where ?
    Thx
    =?Utf-8?B?RmF0Ym95Y2FudGVlbg==?=, Jan 21, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RmF0Ym95Y2FudGVlbg==?=

    Showjumper Guest

    Are you using code behind or inline script model? If inline between <script
    runat=server></script> tags. If code behind - in the code behind page
    Showjumper, Jan 21, 2004
  5. Actually, I have made a usecontrol!
    The user control with textbox and hyperlink!

    mycontrol.ascx
    <%@ Control Language="VB" Inherits="Controls.mycontrol" %><asp:textbox runat="server" id="textbox1" />&nbsp;<asp:Hyperlink runat="server" id="hyperlink" />

    mycontrol.ascx.vb
    I don't know how to write a textchanged event inside mycontrol.ascx.vb!

    Thx
    =?Utf-8?B?RmF0Ym95Q2FudGVlbg==?=, Jan 21, 2004
  6. Here is a good article on what you need:
    http://www.123aspx.com/resdetail.aspx?res=701

    Regards,
    Marshal Antony
    http://dotnetmarshal.com