How to add dynamic event(asp.bet)

Guest

I want to add a event on a textbox when textchanged..
But I don't want to add on by using this method < asp:textbox ... ontextchanged="" />

I want to add on Page_Load
textbox.textchanged=??
How can I do?

I am using VB to write
Thank You

Showjumper

Will this do?

Private Sub TextBox1_TextChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles TextBox1.TextChanged

End Sub

Showjumper

Are you using code behind or inline script model? If inline between <script
runat=server></script> tags. If code behind - in the code behind page

Guest

Actually, I have made a usecontrol!
The user control with textbox and hyperlink!

mycontrol.ascx
<%@ Control Language="VB" Inherits="Controls.mycontrol" %><asp:textbox runat="server" id="textbox1" />&nbsp;<asp:Hyperlink runat="server" id="hyperlink" />

mycontrol.ascx.vb
I don't know how to write a textchanged event inside mycontrol.ascx.vb!

Thx