How to add extra property to DropDownList control?

Santhu

To the already present dropdownlist control can i add a property so that i can add text plus image to items.
Actually my requirement is i want to add text and image to the items in the dropdownlist control.

How can i do that, any suggestions are appreciated?

Thank you

Branimir Giurov

Hi Sahthu,

I think that you're looking for something that's not available with the use
of so "thin" client as ASP.NET is.
Do you think that let's say Win Forms app or windows control hosted into IE
might be a possible solution for you.

Branimir

--
Branimir Giurov