    Actually my requirement is i want to add text and image to the items in the dropdownlist control.

    How can i do that, any suggestions are appreciated?

    Thank you

    Santhu, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Hi Sahthu,

    I think that you're looking for something that's not available with the use
    of so "thin" client as ASP.NET is.
    Do you think that let's say Win Forms app or windows control hosted into IE
    might be a possible solution for you.

    Branimir

    --
    Branimir Giurov
    MCSD.NET, MCDBA

    "Santhu" <> wrote in message
    > To the already present dropdownlist control can i add a property so that i

    can add text plus image to items.

    Branimir Giurov, Jan 18, 2004