How to add icons to dropdown webconrol?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Mike, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Mike, Mar 5, 2004

  2. I don't believe this is possible with the webcontrols because of how they
    are implemented. The work around is to do it in a windows control
    dropdownlist and then embed the dropdownlist into a webpage. It's a lot of
    hassle for little aesthetic gain if you ask me.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
    "Mike" <> wrote in message