How to add Include file like ASP script was - Plz help

Rizky Kurniawan

Dear All,

Hi I'm newbie to ASP.NET & C#, I just to know how to figure out Include file
like ASP script was. Here code snipplet I was use

<head>
<%include {file-included e.g: header.html } %>
</head>
..... <!-- script for body -->

<%include {file-included e.g: footer.html } %>

regard,

rizky

PS: Sorry for my english so bad

Martin Kulov

Hi Rizky,

the include directive works the same way as it was in ASP 3.0.
E.g.

<#include file="">

you can include even asp.net code although it is not good programming style. If you need more complicated and flexible solution though use user controls.

Kind regards,
Martin Kulov
www.codeattest.com