    toolbar after intalling.So any points?
    Thanks all.

    Neo
    popman, May 26, 2004

  2. popman

    crackzzy Guest

    [ToolboxData("<{0}:powerDataGrid runat=server></{0}:powerDataGrid>")]
    public class PowerDataGrid : DataGrid {
    ¡­¡­
    }

    Right click the toolbar->Add/Remove->Browse

    "popman" <> дÈëÏûÏ¢
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Sorry,I don't know where I can ask this question.So I came here to try
    > my luck.
    >
    > I developed an asp.net controls and I'd like to add controls in

    vs.net's

    crackzzy, May 26, 2004

  3. popman

    popman Guest

    Thank you .But I mean the controls will appear in toolbar automatically
    after install.Don't need to be added to toolbar manually.

    "crackzzy" <> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ
    :...

    popman, May 26, 2004