How to add items in toolbar after installing a component?

popman

Hi all,

Sorry,I don't know where I can ask this question.So I came here to try
my luck.

I developed an asp.net controls and I'd like to add controls in vs.net's
toolbar after intalling.So any points?
Thanks all.

Neo

crackzzy

[ToolboxData("<{0}:powerDataGrid runat=server></{0}:powerDataGrid>")]
public class PowerDataGrid : DataGrid {
¡­¡­
}

Right click the toolbar->Add/Remove->Browse

popman

Thank you .But I mean the controls will appear in toolbar automatically
after install.Don't need to be added to toolbar manually.