    aspnet_users table and I need to maintain this data.

    I am new and I am lost, how can I do it?
    , Aug 16, 2005

  2. Brock Allen Guest

    You shouldn't do this. Those tables and their schema should be treated like
    a black box. If you want data associated wiht your user use the profile feature
    or create your own table with that data and an API to access it:

    http://beta.asp.net/QUICKSTART/aspnet/doc/profile/default.aspx

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen