    it. Anyone knows how to do it?

    Thanks,

    Joe

    Galsaba, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Galsaba wrote:
    > I just finished my website www.wearabear.com.
    > I want that when people use Yahoo, google, etc. they will find
    > it. Anyone knows how to do it?

    beg, steal, borrow, blackmail or bribe a fellow webmaster to provide a link
    to your site from a page that is already well indexed by the SEs.

    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com

    William Tasso, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Galsaba

    brucie Guest

    brucie, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Galsaba

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:>
    Galsaba said:

    > I just finished my website www.wearabear.com.

    its as useful as tits on a bull. re-write all the links so they work.

    '#' is neither a URI nor a fragment identifier but "is used to delimit a
    URI from a fragment identifier in URI references" RFC2396 2.4.3

    people without JS can not navigate the site, search engines can not
    navigate the site.

    --
    brucie
    04/December/2003 10:38:46 pm kilo

    brucie, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Galsaba

    Nick Howes Guest

    "brucie" <> wrote in message
    > in post <news:>
    > Galsaba said:
    >
    > > I just finished my website www.wearabear.com.

    > people without JS can not navigate the site, search engines can not
    > navigate the site.

    To elaborate on Brucie's point for the OP, if a person doesn't have
    javascript there's no way they can access the submenus that appear when the
    mouse hovers over the top menu items. At least design it so that if you
    click on the top menu item the subsequent page has the submenu items on it,
    down the side or something.

    Nick Howes, Dec 4, 2003
  6. Galsaba

    Leslie Guest

    On 04 Dec 2003 11:56:37 GMT, (Galsaba) wrote:

    >I just finished my website www.wearabear.com.
    >I want that when people use Yahoo, google, etc. they will find
    >it. Anyone knows how to do it?

    First thing you need to do is spend some of your own time and do a
    little research on the subject.

    Second thing is create a web site that's useful, not just some text
    and graphics slapped together in a template you found/bought
    somewhere.

    Leslie
    "I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."

    Leslie, Dec 5, 2003