How to add namespaces in SoapEnvelope (Soap12)

Anbu

Hi All,

I need to redirect the SoapEnvelope received from another web service.
This service sends the message in Soap12 format. But when i load the
content into another soapenvelope using se.LoadXML, the new object
becomes Soap11 and unusable.

I tried another option to respond to the call using the XMLdocument
object, by setting loading the data into a xmldoc and loading the
details into soapenvelope's body. But this option will not load the
xmlnamespaces defined in the earlier soapenvelope.

how to include the namespace in the new soap envelope, as in the
previous envelope?

I need to include the following namespaces

xmlns:xsi=http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance
xmlns:xsd=http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema

TIA,