How to add onchange event to dropdown using xslt

Discussion in 'XML' started by rekha, Nov 25, 2008.

  1. rekha

    rekha

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Hi All,
    I want to add onchange event to my dro down using xslt. i have written following code but its not working..:-(

    <xsl:element name="Select">
    <xsl:attribute name="name">opt</xsl:attribute>
    <xsl:attribute name="onChnge">javascript:alert("xyz");</xsl:attribute>
    <xsl:for-each select="catalog/cd">
    <option><xsl:value-of select="title"/></option>
    </xsl:for-each>
    </xsl:element>

    its urgent please reply soon..

    Thanks