How to add onchange event to dropdown using xslt

Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi All,
I want to add onchange event to my dro down using xslt. i have written following code but its not working..:-(

<xsl:element name="Select">
<xsl:attribute name="name">opt</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:attribute name="onChnge">javascript:alert("xyz");</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:for-each select="catalog/cd">
<option><xsl:value-of select="title"/></option>
</xsl:for-each>
</xsl:element>

its urgent please reply soon..

Thanks