How to add RSS 2.0 feeds to my web site?

BablioBr

have a personal web site under development and I am having a hell of
a hard time trying to feed "live" news to my web page with RSS 2.0.
from google news web site. I know how anoyning it is to explain stuff
to newbies, but I really need help. Please help me out with this
issue. So to be more specific here is my question..

1 - I am developing my web page with front page 2002.
2 - I have the RSS 2.0 code
3 - On the HTML tab (frontpage 2002) what do i have to type before the
RSS 2.0 code to make it work
4 - Thank you

Fabio Scopel

Darkstar 3D

Please don't post so many duplicate messages!

RSS is xml so you will need to either translate it into a particular
HTML format you desire and there is so much "code" on how to do it,
without a better reference, no one can help you.