how to add socks proxy feature to script based on requests module?

xliiv

Hi!

I've go a script which uses python requests (http://docs.python-requests.org/en/latest/).

I need to add to it socks proxy feature.

AFAIK requests doesn't support socks proxy (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12601316/how-to-make-python-requests-work-via-socks-proxy) so i was about to switch requests module to human_curl (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...uests-module-not-working-via-proxy-where-curl).
Then it turned out that human_curl doesn't support "requests module's" session.

Ok, what can You recommend me to do? I need the best solution for adding socks proxy feature to script (based on requests module).

if nothing better is recommended i'll clone "requests' module" session feature in human_curl.