How to add users dynamically in webservices

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Raghu Raman, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. Raghu Raman

    Raghu Raman Guest

    Hi,

    I've created a web service which runs thru web referrences and returns
    a dataset to the Web forms.It gets the conn.string & qry as parameters
    and produces the dataset.

    I want to restrict the users accessing the web service & i can do that
    in web.config file , if i know the users while creating the web service.

    Is it possiable to restrict the users accessing the web service (after
    it is running as dll) from the web forms with out altering the web
    service physically.

    With thanks in advance
    Raghuraman

    Raghu Raman, Jul 13, 2004