    Thanks,

    Risso
    , Jul 11, 2007

  2. Masudur Guest

    On Jul 11, 6:26 am, wrote:
    > I have two user controls on a master page. I can easily bubble up an
    > event on usercontrol 1 from a click event to the page.aspx, than then
    > calls a method on the masterpage, but this causes the screen to do a
    > postbacka nd full load. What I'm doing is i have a button on one user
    > control that when clicked it will dynamically load a usercontrol into
    > a placeholder on the masterpage. I know that if I were to put
    > everything into an update panel that it would work, but I do not want
    > to do this because there is other stuff in the page already and that
    > would cause to much over head. I want to know if there is a way to
    > ajax the button in the usercontrol to cause this other user control to
    > load dynamically into the masterpage. Any ideas would greatly be
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Risso

    Hi...

    Asp.net 2.0 have ICallbackEventHandler to implement call back
    mechanism to your application...
    please do check out the links bellow will definitely helpyou
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.icallbackeventhandler.aspx
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen/blog/PermaLink.aspx?guid=c35c43f6-5686-40ee-9752-8095a848d821

    Thanks
    Md. Masudur Rahman (Munna)
    kaz Software Ltd.
    www.kaz.com.bd
    http://munnacs.110mb.com
    Masudur, Jul 11, 2007

  3. Cubaman Guest

    On Jul 11, 2:26 am, wrote:
    > I have two user controls on a master page. I can easily bubble up an
    > event on usercontrol 1 from a click event to the page.aspx, than then
    > calls a method on the masterpage, but this causes the screen to do a
    > postbacka nd full load. What I'm doing is i have a button on one user
    > control that when clicked it will dynamically load a usercontrol into
    > a placeholder on the masterpage. I know that if I were to put
    > everything into an update panel that it would work, but I do not want
    > to do this because there is other stuff in the page already and that
    > would cause to much over head. I want to know if there is a way to
    > ajax the button in the usercontrol to cause this other user control to
    > load dynamically into the masterpage. Any ideas would greatly be
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Risso

    Try AjaxPro library, it's free and source code is available:
    http://www.ajaxpro.info/

    Best Regards,
    Oscar Acosta
    Cubaman, Jul 12, 2007