How to align images or text at the bottom or sides.

vinit_mahajan99

Hello all,

I want to align the images and controls at the bottom of a master page
or at the right side.

I tried to do it with the table but I was not successful.

The image should be seen at the bottom of the page.

Please reply....

Thanks in advance

Vinit

vinit_mahajan99

Thnaks for your answer.

I have already done that.

But when I launch the page the image in last row is in the middle of a
where the contentholder ends I.E.

Here is a code

The form

<%@ Master Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true"
CodeFile="MasterPage2.master.cs" Inherits="MasterPage2" %>

<head id="Head1" runat="server">

<title>Untitled Page</title>

</head>

<form id="form1" runat="server">

16px">

<asp:contentplaceholder
id="ContentPlaceHolder1" runat="server">

</asp:contentplaceholder>

<footer>

</footer>

</form>

Stylesheets

..header {

background-image: url(Images/UpperBar.JPG);

background-repeat: repeat;

position: relative;

height: 30px;

margin: auto auto auto auto;

}

h1 {

position: absolute;

left: 37px;

top: 12px;

text-transform: uppercase;

font-size: 18px;

}

h2 {

position: absolute;

left: 37px;

top: 10px;

font-size: 11px;

}

..seperatormiddle{

background-image: url(Images/Seperator.JPG);

background-repeat: repeat-x;

width : 9999px;

position: relative;

margin: auto auto auto auto;

}

..seperatorside{

background-image: url(Images/UpperBar.JPG);

background-repeat: no-repeat;

position: relative;

width: 2px;

margin: auto auto auto auto;

}

..divempty{

position: relative;

height:2px;

margin: auto auto auto auto;

}

..footerbg {

width: auto;

height: 50px;

text-align: center;

}

..footer {

background-image: url(images/LowerBar.jpg);

background-repeat: repeat-x;

margin-left: auto;

margin-right: auto;

height: 50px;

text-align: center;

font-size: 10px;

color: #ffffff;

I also want to align one section at the right hand side of the page.

I know it may be a small mistake. But please reply...

Thanks again.

Sachin

Vinit,

Using tables is a simple and reliable way of aligning. You should continue
trying it. Put a table in the master page, place the images on the bottom
row and the content page in the row above.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant