How to align table with some left padding?

RA

Hi

When I create a table and aligned it to the left, how can I have some
padding added from the left so that the user will see the table border on
the left? I don't want to use the vs style builder.

Thanks

Jon

Hi,
you can either set a left margin on the table
#yourTable{
margin-left:20px;
}
or set padding/margin on the containing element (body/table cell etc)
body{
padding:0;
margin-left:20px;
}