how to allow designer to design in frontpage and hit the same asp/aspx page

SStory

My client wants to design ever changing forms in Frontpage and have them
mailed in HTML format to her.

How could I go about using ASP or ASP.NET to take the information of any
form she designed in Frontpage and submitted to the asp/asx page, and
rebuild that HTML form page identically--filling in the submitted
information and then send it to her. Or save the information--I thought of
looping through each control and placing in a delimited database field and
then sending her a link to a page, but
how could I regenerate her html page and fill in the form without having to
make a new asp page for each different HTML form that she makes?

Any help would be appreciated.

I thought maybe there might be a code behind way for her to just add one
code behind line to her html page, but
then I know the control must be runat server and other items for it to work.

Is there anyway to make this work so that she creates forms and I just mail
whatever form to her with data intact?

thanks

Shane

SStory

Thanks for the answer.
I know ASP, but am really new at ASP.NET
I don't understand the part of creating a webrequest.
Would that get the whole html page in memory or something?
How would it accomplish mailing the actual filled out page--form filled in
and all?

Kevin Spencer said:
Well, as the form submits to the ASPX page, the URL of the HTML form would
be found in Request.ServerVariables["HTTP_REFERER"]. You could use this to
create a WebRequest for the HTML page, which would return the actual page.
From there it's a relatively simple matter of identifying the form fields by
parsing the HTML, and populating them.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
.Net Developer
http://www.takempis.com
Big things are made up of
lots of little things.

"SStory >" <[email protected] <remove the 'online.' to send me
mail> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
[...]

Thanks for the idea..

After a lot of reading, I finally got what you are talking about... pretty
drastic and has taken me 250-300lines of code, but I am getting very close
to having what I need.

Shane

Kevin Spencer said:
Well, as the form submits to the ASPX page, the URL of the HTML form would
be found in Request.ServerVariables["HTTP_REFERER"]. You could use this to
create a WebRequest for the HTML page, which would return the actual page.
From there it's a relatively simple matter of identifying the form fields by