How to alter deployment descriptor from jboss?

stromg

Hi!

I am about to develop a web service that have been packed into a .war
file.
Inside the.war fil is a file named ejb-jar.xml, which as i understand
is the deployment descriptor.

Now to my problem:

The deployment descriptor ejb-jar.xml contains some parameters that I
need to be able
to alter (password, login to a database, a path etc). But how can i do
that without first unpacking the
..war file? I have heard rumours that it should be possible to change
the content of this file through the
Jboss web admin interface.

Does anybody know how to do this?

Of course plan b would be to use java properties , create a file
outside the .war package with my parameters, but is suspect the jboss
admin gui is the way to go...

Any help is appreciated!

Regards

Göran