How to append to a text file

Dilantha Seneviratne

Hi
Could somone advise me on how I could append lines to a text file.

thanks

Michael Borgwardt

Dilantha said:
Hi
Could somone advise me on how I could append lines to a text file.

The relevant IO classes have constructors that allow you to do that.

Andrew Thompson

in message
| | > Hi
| > Could somone advise me on how I could append lines to a
text file.

| > thanks
| >
| http://www.textpad.com

Tut, tut Virgil. You forgot to mention..
'Type some text in the editor - and save'... :)

Virgil Green

Andrew Thompson said:

in message
| | > Hi
| > Could somone advise me on how I could append lines to a
text file.

| > thanks
| >
| http://www.textpad.com

Tut, tut Virgil. You forgot to mention..
'Type some text in the editor - and save'... :)

There was no mention of persistence.

- Virgil

Andrew Thompson

| > text file.

| > | http://www.textpad.com
| >
| > Tut, tut Virgil. You forgot to mention..
| > 'Type some text in the editor - and save'... :)
| >

| There was no mention of persistence.

Good point! I missed that..