How to apply width style to <a>

Disco Octopus

Hi,

How would I get this to work in Mozilaa browsers?....

<head>
.fsuhcikt {width:100px; border:1px solid red;}
</head>

<a class="fsuhcikt" href="squeezmee.html">asdf</a>

In IE and Opera, I get the 100px wide link, but in Mozilla, it does not
resize at all.
Thanks

Andrew Urquhart

*Disco Octopus* said:
How would I get this to work in Mozilaa browsers?....

<head>
.fsuhcikt {width:100px; border:1px solid red;}
</head>
<a class="fsuhcikt" href="squeezmee.html">asdf</a>

display: block;

(BTW interesting class-name anagram)