    Is the Processmessage call the right place to do this??

    TIA,
    Michael

    Michael, May 11, 2004

  2. Any reason not to use use WS-Security and custom PasswordProvider to
    authenticate the user.

    In your custom PasswordProvider provide class - you could set the security
    principal in GetPassword method. In this way you can handle Authentication
    and Authorization in the same place neatly.

    HTH

    Manuj

    Manuj Aggarwal, May 11, 2004

  3. Michael

    Jerry Goldin Guest

    If you want to roll your own authentication, look at this post:

    Jerry Goldin, May 12, 2004
  4. Michael

    Jerry Goldin Guest

    Re: How to assign a custom principal with a custom soap extension (new link)

    Ooops, try this link instead: news:

    Jerry Goldin, May 12, 2004