How to Assign Paramer & Values to a hyperlink column in a datagrid

Guest

Dear Friends
I would like to know how to assign some parameter and values to the url in a datagrid hyperlink column..
i have datagrid with 5 items and i made the column as hyperlinkcolumn and here i want to pass some parameters and values to the next page along with the url. can any one help me out this problem please.
i will Appreciate your help

avnrao

<asp:HyperLink runat="server" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container,
"DataItem.Col1") %>' NavigateUrl='<%# "page.aspx?col1=" +
DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,"col1") + "&col2=" +
DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,"col2") %>'
ID="Hyperlink1"></asp:HyperLink>

Av.