    king Guest

    Is dere any module in perl using which we can automate the installation
    of MSI file.

    king, Nov 14, 2006

  2. king

    John Bokma Guest

    John Bokma, Nov 14, 2006

  3. king

    king Guest

    I went through the links but what i want is that
    My MSI set up file installation asks for a lot of user inputs in
    between the installation process. So i want to send those informations
    also using perl automation script.

    Can I do that using perl. And how to enable radio buttons and check
    boxes using perl script.
    Thanks in advance
    Regards

    king, Nov 16, 2006