    I discovered there is annoying 'ding' sound after 'enter' key pressed. How
    to avoid it?

    thanks

    RC, Jan 7, 2005

  2. That is a function of the browser that only the user can control in the
    Sounds and Audio devices applet.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jan 7, 2005

  3. RC

    Arne Guest

    I would like to create my own ding when I generate an error message on the
    server.
    How can I do that?

    Arne, Jan 7, 2005
  4. That is client-side code, not ASP.NET:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/objects/bgsound.asp

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jan 7, 2005
  5. RC

    Arne Guest

    Ken,
    Yes, I known that background sound is supported in HTML. I don't know where
    to find a sample sound bite.
    ARne

    Arne, Jan 7, 2005