    Hope someone can help.

    Thanks
    Casper
    Casper Feldmann, Aug 12, 2006

  2. Casper Feldmann

    BootNic Guest

    http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/How_to_Turn_Off_Form_Autocompletion

    --
    BootNic Saturday, August 12, 2006 3:01 PM

    All my humor is based upon destruction and despair. If the whole
    world was tranquil, without disease and violence, I'd be standing on
    the breadline right in back of J. Edgar Hoover.
    *Lenny Bruce US comedian, satirist, author*
    BootNic, Aug 12, 2006

  3. Casper Feldmann, Aug 13, 2006