how to avoid firefox autofill on refresh

Casper Feldmann

Hello,

I have been searching the net, and just can't seem to find a solution.

My problem is that I have a form (a kind of calculator) and I would like
for the values to be empty when you reload/refresh the page.
In IE it works fine. But Firefox has the built in function that
automatically fills in the form-fields with the last cached values when
you refresh a page.
I know you can deactivate the function in the options BUT I can't force
my visitors to do that, when they visit my site. I have seen sites that
somehow have managed to work around this problem - but how?. I tried the
pragma-meta-tag, but that didn't do the trick.
Hope someone can help.

Thanks
Casper

BootNic

[email protected]

http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/How_to_Turn_Off_Form_Autocompletion

--
BootNic Saturday, August 12, 2006 3:01 PM

All my humor is based upon destruction and despair. If the whole
world was tranquil, without disease and violence, I'd be standing on
the breadline right in back of J. Edgar Hoover.
*Lenny Bruce US comedian, satirist, author*