    Do I have to modify something in IIS 6 ?

    Thanks for your reply
    Stan
    Stan SR, Sep 23, 2006

  2. Stan SR

    Tim_Mac Guest

    hi stan,
    do you mean a pop up dialog box for windows authentication?
    or a .Net page (login.aspx) that you have put on the site to use with .Net
    Forms Authentication.

    it sounds like you just haven't enabled anonymous access in IIS and given
    read/execute permissions to the folder for the identity running Asp.Net.

    thanks
    tim

    Tim_Mac, Sep 23, 2006

  3. Stan SR