How to Avoid Underline in href

Venkat

Hi,

I am writing this piece of html code to get a hyperlink using the href tag.

but browser displays this with a hyperlink to Status and also Status is
underlined,
is it possible to remove underline?

Thanks In Advance
Venkat

solo

Hi,

I am writing this piece of html code to get a hyperlink using the href
tag.

but browser displays this with a hyperlink to Status and also Status
is underlined,
is it possible to remove underline?

Thanks In Advance
Venkat

you could place this between the A and the HREF:

style="text-decoration:none"

Simplest way i know?

If you wanted to make all hyperlinks appear this way, you would need to
define it in the document.