    How can I avoid the direct file access?

    Regards,
    Gus
    Gus, Oct 15, 2006

  2. On 2006-10-14, Gus <> wrote:
    > The problem is that if anyone writes the file's URL address directly
    > into the browser (like: http://mydomain/myintranet/myfiles/myfile.pdf)
    > the file is opened without pass through the Intranet security.kkkk

    Basically: There is no security. The only thing your application seems
    to do is provide a html interface to the files...

    +I don't see how this is related to webservices though...

    > How can I avoid the direct file access?

    Just move them outside your public html directory... (App_Data?)

    --
    Met vriendelijke groeten,
    Tim Van Wassenhove <http://www.timvw.be>
    Tim Van Wassenhove, Oct 15, 2006